Monday, April 2, 2007

Sarkozy 's new book


UMP candidate Nicolas Sarkozy has written a long letter to the French people, so long in fact, that it is a new book entitled "Ensemble."

Beyond the speeches and of the documents of the campaign, beyond even of measurements which I will take in the first months of my election if I am elected, I wished that the French be able to know the values which are mine, design that I am made of the policy and the exercise of the capacity, ambition which I have for France, the idea that I am done of his state, the place towards which I wish to lead it, the place that believe duty being his in the world and the way in which I will direct France if I am elected president of the Republic.

The book is being published by the same group who published Sarkozy's previous book "Témoignage", which was a best-seller last summer.

No comments: