Sunday, April 29, 2007

Webmasters in overdrive


Just before the first round of elections Nicolas Sarkozy's website went into a special "72 heures pour ganger!" with a special blog entitled "Sunday Everything is Possible". Apparently now Segolene Royal's campaign is hoping that the internet can help them with last minute electoral momentum as well.

Royal's flagship website Desirs d'avenir, which helped propel her upstart primary campaign, now has a brand new opening section entitled "La France Présidente", which includes a gazillion interactive windows that cover her campaign vision, presidential pact, and biography. I'm not one for too much glitz, but the site is actually very well done, mixing text, image, and video in a collage-like format reminiscent of Ipod advertisements. If it helps get her message across, great, but let's hope that France does not decide on its next president by the quality of the candidate's website alone.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Sayini said...

Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link
Here a New Alternative to Twitter with webtwitt pics and Video Option twitter here

padmasri said...

Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link

Here a New Alternative to Twitter with webtwitt pics and Video Option twitter here